Chris France and Currencies Direct
Whatever your foreign currency requirements, whether you are transferring savings for your new life in the sun, investing in property abroad, making regular currency transfers overseas or needing holiday money each time you travel, we understand that you will want to get as much for your money as you can. That's why Chris France has teamed up with Currencies Direct to offer you the best service and the most competitive foreign currency exchange rates available today. With years of experience providing financial solutions, Currencies Direct have developed an innovative range of products and currency transfer services that can help to minimise your foreign exchange risks and take the hassle out of international payments.
Available products and services
Why use Currencies Direct? - the benefits.
Challenging traditional banking conventions, Currencies Direct guarantees to beat any retail bank both in price and service. From the moment we were established our aim has been simple. To provide a personalised service and save our clients money from dealing with traditional banks.
- Increasing your spending power. Because we deal directly with the currency markets we can offer the best foreign money exchange rates that the banks find hard to beat. These great foreign currency exchange rates mean that you get more for your money.
- Saving you money. We want to make sure that you get the best forex deals you can so that's why we offer all our clients free transfers (over £5,000) and charge no commission. Plus, Currencies Direct does not charge lifting/receiving fees on forex transfers.
- Tailored to your circumstances. As specialist foreign exchange brokers we are able to offer a number of product choices for foreign exchange including spot deals, forward contracts and limit orders. Which one is right for you will depend on your circumstances, foreign currency needs and timing.
- Easy to deal with. You can trade in forex with us by phone, talking directly to a currency specialist, electronically or by fax. The first step is to become a registered private or business customer. Our registration process is second to none. You can register with us online and be ready to trade in minutes.
- Make regular payments overseas. Mortgage, maintenance, insurance - whatever your reason for making regular money transfers Currencies Direct's Overseas Regular Money Transfer Plan can save you money. With free forex transfers, great foreign exchange rates and low minimum amounts we really make is easy to keep benefiting from our great service. Click here for more information.
- For businesses, we are committed to delivering excellence in customer service and solutions to help your business grow and compete more effectively within the global market place.
Currencies Direct Limited is a leading payment technology solutions company and it was one of Europe's first independent foreign exchange specialists in 1996 to recognise the need in the market for an expert secondary Foreign Exchange provider to traditional banks. Its innovative approach is based on dealing directly with the currency markets and matching buyers with sellers thus eliminating intermediaries and giving it a competitive edge in pricing foreign exchange. Twelve years on Currencies Direct is now one of Europe's largest foreign exchange specialist with a head office and operations across 5 continents, with 2,000 strong franchise network of business partners and is part of the Azibo Group.
Latest foreign currency exchange news
- Currencies Direct on Twitter
Spanish property law to hit #expats. Read the full article on: http://t.co/im3tzt9ti4
- Monday 20th May - Daily Market Analysis by Ashley Skinner
Ashley Skinner is a Corporate Dealer at Currencies Direct UK, lends us his expertise on a daily basis. Foreign Exchange (FX) Market analysis is a daily market overview and commentary. UK Housing Data starts week off positively for Sterling Last week we saw USD continue to strengthen against major ...
- UK Housing Data starts week off positively for Sterling
Last week we saw USD continue to strengthen against major currencies as mixed data continues in the states. A slowdown in Chinese Industrial Production led AUD and NZD to weaken throughout the week, a trend that has continued into this week’s trade.
- Currencies Direct on Twitter
Yen bounces on economy minister comments http://t.co/jl3WkMFVTm
- Yen bounces on economy minister comments
The yen came off multi-year lows after Japan's economy minister suggested the currency may have weakened enough.
Quote / information request form
Please select the service(s) you require, then complete and submit the short form below.